If you’re one of the $60+ backers, you’re in for a treatment with this beta demo. The demo is approximately around 1.5 hour and can only be accessed from Steam.
An overview of the Bloodstained demo via 505 Games.
Now available as a digital download on Steam for PC, players will be treated to refined content and features, while previewing new enemies and NPCs and taking a deeper look at game narrative and quests. First showcased at 2018 E3 earlier this month, the demo places players on a sailing ship upon stormy seas before progressing through a village and into a dark castle setting, introducing new characters, enemies and bosses along the way. For the first time, players will also be able to experience alchemy and crafting and visit shopkeeper/exorcist Dominique to stock up on various goods to aid them on their journey.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the night will release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and PS Vita. No solid date has been revealed yet, but we will keep you informed here as soon as we receive new information.
In the latest issue of Famitsu, director Tetsuya Nomura gave a new interview for Kingdom Hearts 3, about the downloadable contents, delay, and the volume size of the game.
Information from the interview:
- The release date was pushed for marketing purposes and not for more time to finalize the game.
- Frozen world will take place in the same timeline as the Disney movie, and the “Let it go” song will also play in the world.
- Anna and Elsa will not be guest party members, but Marshmallow will assist you with his power.
- The Pirates of the Caribbean world will take place in the third movie. The details for the second movie will be mention in a brief summary.
- Ratatouille’s Remy is a mini game in Twilight Town. Remy can cook successful dishes to boost your stats, and the ingredients are collected from various worlds.
- There is a music mini-game in the Tangled world. Staff has been are adding mini-games nonstop.
- Classic Kingdom was planned by Tetsuya Nomura. He’d like to add more mini-games if possible.
- A secret movie is in the works, but it’s not finalized yet.
- They are considering to package the Kingdom Hearts recap videos in the Kingdom Hearts 3 game disc.
- It’s hard to give a percentage of the development, but Nomura is worried that the volume for the game is too big and they won’t have sufficient amount of space. Staff are turning some cutscenes into movies to reduce the loading time.
- The data for lip syncing to switch between English and Japanese voice-over is hard. Unfortunately, there won’t be a dual-audio option
- Currently, there are no plans for a Final Mix version of Kingdom Hearts 3, but the game will be updated with downloadable content as standalone without season pass.
Kingdom Hearts 3 is set to arrive on for Playstation 4 and Xbox One on January 25th, 2019 in Japan and on Janauary 29th in America and Europe.
Via Blog Hokanko.
During the official Code Vein live stream titled “Bloody Live” held earlier today, Bandai Namco announced a season pass, digital pre-order bonuses as well as a deluxe digital edition.
Each edition will include the following:
Digital pre-orders will include:
- 3 Shiny hair accessories
- Blood Code – A bomb that would almost cost it’s user’s their lives, but deals a great amount of damage to their surroundings
- Special Stamp Set – Used stamps for communication during the multiplayer mode
Digital Deluxe edition:
- Code Vein game and season pass
- Bloodthirsty customize parts – will include three accessories and an exclusive mask design mask
- Hot springs, which will become available at your base. You can take your friend NPC with you there and talk about past experiences, no other information were given.
Season pass will be for 2,700 Yen (Around $27) and it will include:
- White Mia character
- Blood Code: “Astraia” – A Blood Code in which Mia’s request for a blessing takes form and manifests
- Code Vein PlayStation 4 theme “Revenants Gathered at the Base”
Code Vein is coming out worlwide for Xbox One, PS4, and PC on September 28th and a day earlier on September 27th in Japan.
The successfully kickstarted game by the Castlevania producer Koji Igarashi. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, will be showcased at IGN E3 live show tomorrow Thursday 10:30 AM PST. Developers will go live talking about the game and answer some questions while going through the E3 2018 build. For a reminder, backers of the $60+ tier will receive this demo on the 21st of June. You can take a look at the times on this picture of when the game will be live streamed on each platform No solid release date has been announced for the full game yet, but we will keep you updated for more details.
After the third Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer for E3 2018 debuted, Square Enix has announced an All-in-One Package (tentative name) exclusively for PlayStation 4.
This package will include:
- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD Remix
- Kingdom Hearts 2.8
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Art book
- Exclusive PS4 theme
- Special packaging box
The all in one package can only pre-ordered from the Japanese Square Enix store for 19,800 yen ($180). We still don’t know whether if this package will be available for the other regions or not, but we will keep you updated here for more details.
Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in January 25th 2019 in Japan and the 29th of the same month for North America and Europe.
A new gameplay trailer has been revealed for the upcoming action game, Shadow of the Tomb Raider during the Square Enix E3 2018 showcase, casting light on the stealth, climb and shooting action. Shadow of the Tomb rider is coming out in September 14th, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.