Atlus has announced that Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight will be launching on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on December 4th in North America and Europe. Originally, the game was scheduled to launch in early 2019, now being pulled forward to the final month of this year.
Additionally, Atlus revealed the ‘Endless Night Collection’, which bundles both games in a hardcover artbook package. Those who purchase it will also receive a digital download code for Persona 4: Dancing All Night. This edition will retail for $99.99 on PlayStation 4, or $69.99 on PlayStation Vita, though sadly, will be digital only on the handheld platform.
Individually, the game can be purchase for $39.99 on PlayStation Vita (digital only) or $59.99 on PlayStation 4 (both digitally and physically).
Details via Atlus
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.