Square Enix released a press release, announcing the full lineup and activities for Anime Expo 2018, taking place from July 5-8 at the Lost Angeles Convention Center. The Square Enix booth will have playable demos, autograph signings, and activities for the Anime Expo 2018 attendees.
The full lineup of playable demos
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
- Final Fantasy Trading Card Game
- Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Star Ocean: Anamnesis
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age creator and game designer Yuji Horii (who will be signing an exclusive 8×10 signature card)
- Friday, July 6, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 7, 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday July 7, 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Star Ocean: Anamnesis illustrator Akira “akiman” Yasuda (Attendees will also be receiving a pre-drawn Star Ocean illustration)
- Friday, July 6, 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 7, 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Limited number of tickets will be distributed 10am the day before for DQ’s Horii sigining and the day of for Star Ocean’s Yasuda signing.
- FINAL FANTASY Trading Card Game demos and tournament
- Dragon Quest XI photo wall contest. Attendees can win slime plushies by uploading pictures of their best pose with the heroes at the Dragon Quest XI photo wall to Twitter or Instagram, using hashtag #DragonQuestAX.
- Photo booth featuring backgrounds from Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and Star Ocean: Anamnesis
- Photo opportunities with Star Ocean cosplayers
- Daily giveaways includes Dragon Quest XI t-shirts and posters, Star Ocean: Anamnesis buttons, and Square Enix members lanyards.
- Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition themed mouse pad giving out to attendees at the Cooler Master gaming trucks at Petree Plaza.