Nintendo has revealed today their lineup of playable games at Japan Expo on July 5th until July 8th.
The list of titles that will be playable.
- Bayonetta 2
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
- Dark Souls Remastered
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- EA Sports FIFA 19
- Go Vacation
- Kirby: Star Allies
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Mario Tennis Aces
- Mega Man 11
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
- My Hero: One’s Justice
- Octopath Traveler
- Okami HD
- Pokken Tournament DX
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy
- Splatoon 2
- Splatoon 2 DLC ‘Octo Expansion’
- Starlink : Battle for Atlas
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
- Valkyria Chronicles 4
A number of indie titles will also be present at the booth to play. Nintendo has not announced the names for these yet. For those interesting in the Nintendo Labo, there is a dedicated area for that.
A presentation for Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee! will be hosted at the main stage every single day of the event.