A new trailer for Dragon Quest XI has released during Square Enix’s E3 2018 showcase today. Additionally, two special editions “Edition of Light” for $59.99 and the Square Enix store exclusive “Edition of Lost Time” for $149.99, were also revealed shortly after the show concluded.
“Edition of Light” ($59.99)
The physical Day One “Edition of Light” is available to pre-order now from retailers nationwide for the PlayStation 4 system, and comes with a reversible cover featuring artwork from Akira Toriyama. Additionally, players who pre-order from the online PlayStation Store can treat themselves to the exclusive “The Legend Reborn” Theme as an instant reward along with in-game DLC items when the game launches. Fans who pre-purchase from STEAM® will receive an exclusive PC Wallpaper Set and in-game DLC items.
(Square Enix Store exclusive, $149.99)
- Including Supplicant, an accessory with the power to restore magic points, Healer, an accessory with the power to restore hit points, and 3 Seeds of Skill, a consumable item which confer a players extra skill points.
- Companion Compendium – a 128-page hardback art book featuring concept art and famed artist Akira Toriyama’s early designs
- Symphonic Suite – a 2-disc set featuring orchestrated versions of in-game music
The Map of Erdrea – a 20”x15” cloth map
- A Collectible Steelbook® Case
- Bonus Digital Content – including Pep Pop, a drink that immediately peps up all active allies, and 15 more Seeds of Skill, which confer players extra skill points.**
Below you can check out the latest trailer and screenshots. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age launches on September 14 for PlayStation 4 and PC in North America and Europe.