During Xbox press conference today, Microsoft announced a new anime fighter titled ‘Jump Force’. The game will feature characters from Naruto, One Piece, Dragon Ball and teased at the very end, Death Note.
All the first details on the game via Bandai Namco.
- Title: Jump Force
- Tagline: Unite to Fight
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC digital
- Genre: Fighting / Action
- Release Date: 2019
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Developer: Spike Chunsoft
- Players: 1 to 2 players (offline or online)
- Ratings: RP
- Voice-Overs: Japanese
- Subtitles: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Neutral Spanish, Brazilian, Portuguese, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Polish, Russian
- Engine: Unreal Engine 4
- PS4 Pro Enhanced, 30FPS
- Steam performance TBC
- Xbox One X Enhanced (Ultra 4K), 30FPS
For the first time ever, the most famous Manga heroes are thrown into a whole new battleground: our world. Uniting to fight the most dangerous threat, the Jump Force will bear the fate of the entire human kind.
Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the famous Weekly Jump Magazine, Jump Force is also making the most of latest technologies to bring characters to life in a never-seen-before realistic design.
- A unique setting, merging Jump World and Real World. But what could be the origins of such chaos?
- The Jump Force, an alliance of the most powerful Manga heroes from Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto, and much more.
- High-end realistic graphics and design to bring Manga characters to life like never before.
Playable Characters Announced
- Goku (and his Super Saiyan form) from Dragon Ball Z
- Frieza from Dragon Ball Z
- Naruto (and his Kyubi form) from Naruto
- Sasuke (and his Susano form) from Naruto
- Monkey D. Luffy (and his Gear 4 form) from One Piece
- Zoro from One Piece
Battle Stages Announced
- Matterhorn (Alps Mountain)
- New York City – Times Square
Watch the debut trailer and gameplay below.